Tri Diesel (Thanks BDD!) for the Honest Scrap award, so here are 10 honest things about myself:
1. If I had to choose between salty or sweet treats, I would pick sweet 95% of the time!
2. I have dreamed of doing an adventure race, and think it would be so amazing. But, realistically, I don't think I'll ever get to do one.
3. I feel so very lucky and fortunate to have an amazing husband and two wonderful little boys in my life. They mean the world to me and I honestly don't know what I would do without them.
4. With #3 being said, when I drive somewhere by myself (no kids) I turn the station to MY music and turn it up loud! Too often, car time gets filled with versions of "Wheels on the bus" or songs by Raffi, and it's nice to have some moments that are kid free.
5. I love naps and would probably take one every day if I could. Maybe it has something to do with getting up at 4:30 to swim..ha ha.
6. I have major body image issues. I wish I could flip a switch in my mind to make them go away, but I can't. My fear is that somehow I will pass on my insecurities about my body to my sons, which is something I hope never happens.
7. I don't really like beer (I'm more of a wine person). Sometimes it's nice to have one with pizza or if we're BBQing on a hot day, but really I could do without it. My problem is that I can't drink a lot at once so my beer always gets warm before I can finish it....yuck!
8. I make awesome homemade guacamole and look forward to hanging out outside on warm, summer days with chips, guac, and my husband's homemade margaritas. Yum!
9. Spiders inside my house scare the begeegies out of me! I don't have arachnophobia or anything b/c they don't really bother me outside. But, we get some big ones in our basement and I hate them. When my son was younger, sometimes he would just say "spider" and point to it on the wall. I would run to get a shoe or a dust buster to suck it up as fast as I could. Sometimes if they are really big, my husband has to take care of them...I know, I'm a wuss!
10. My perfect temperature is 72 degrees with NO wind. I am neither cold or hot...just content. I know it's a weird temperature, but I have a hard time regulating my body temp. I'm either cold, or hot, or both and it drives me and my husband crazy! Those 72 degree days are few and far between, but when they come, you'll find me outside enjoying #8. :)
I hope you all have a great weekend! :)