* I have one last long run, my 20 miler, this weekend before I start my taper for my marathon! I am actually looking forward to running it this weekend. I hope it goes well because I'm starting to get a little nervous about the 26.2 miles I have to do in 17 days! Yikes!
* After my marathon, I am looking at doing some sort of tri winter maintenance plan. I did one last year from beginnertriathlete.com that I really liked, so I may do that again or look for something different. Do any of you do some sort of maintenance plan over the winter? If so, what do you do?
* I'm still doing my weekly yoga class. The instructor started offering a Monday night class at 6:30 that I'm trying to get my husband to go to with me. He's been wanting to do more yoga, and we tried some DVDs, but they weren't the best. So, this would be great because we could drop our boys off at Kids' Club and do the class together. We're going to try for this Monday. I'll let you know if it happens!
Other Things Too:
|So, I can't figure out how to embed this in my blog, so here is the link to get to the good stuff! :)|
* GU has a new flavor! It's called Island Nectars and it's supposed to be delicious! If you'd like to try it out, they are giving away a FREE 6 pack with any purchase at guenergy.com! Woohoo! You can click the link above to get the promo code!
* I am now officially a RRCA certified coach! Woohoo! I passed the test and the CPR/First Aid class/test and submitted all of my materials! Now, I just have to wait 2-4 weeks to be up on the RRCA site...ugh!
* My youngest started preschool this year and we decided to put him in 3 days a week. It's been a rough transition for him and he cries every time I drop him off. While this is heart wrenching for me, his teacher always assures me that he's fine and playing within 5 minutes of me leaving. Plus, when I pick him up he is always happy and tells me about how much fun he had during the day. I just hope that the crying stops soon because it really is hard to just hand him off and walk away. :(
On the days that he's home though, we've been having lots of fun! This is one of my favorite pictures of us just being silly in some $1 wigs I bought at Target.
I hope you all have a great weekend! :)