My First Giveaway!!!
Wow! I cannot believe that I have over 100 followers! When I first started this blog, I didn't think anyone would really want to read what I had to say. It was just a way for me to put my thoughts down on "paper." I hoped that what I was writing would appeal to someone, but I never imagined it would take on the form that it has. I have learned so much from so many of you. You have given me advice and encouragement that I could not have gotten anywhere else. And for that I thank you.
So, without further ado, I give you my first giveaway! Since I'm not sponsored by anyone or given free stuff from different companies (although if there are any companies out there that want me to try out and review their things I'd be happy to!) I thought my giveaway should be some of my favorite training things.
Here's what you'll get if you win!
* 1-24oz Camelbak Podium Bottle (This has got to be one of the best water bottles I have ever used! It doesn't leak and is super easy to drink from while biking or running!)
* 1 container of Lemon-Lime NUUN (This is great because it "turns water into a refreshing, sugar-free solution that keeps you optimally hydrated wherever you are." And, it's awesome!)
* 1 package of Fig Newtons (one of my favorite things to eat on long bike rides)
* 1 Clif Bar (I don't eat a lot of these, but I like to use them on my long bike rides. I cut it into 6 bite-size pieces and stick them in my bento box with a mix of other things.)
* 2 packs of Margarita flavored Clif Shot Bloks (I sweat a lot and these are great to eat on the bike and run when it's super hot because they have an extra dose of sodium)
* 2 packs of Sport Beans (I like to put these in my bento box with a mix of Clif bar pieces, fig newtons, and shot bloks. I like to have a variety and sometimes these give me the sweetness I crave. These are also super easy to eat on the run.)
* 1 Tri-Berry Gu (This is sooo yummy!)
* 1 Bora Bora bar (I like to eat one of these before my morning swims.)
* 1 trial size tube of Aquaphor. (This stuff is great for just about everything from sores to dry lips)
* 2 Stay Put hair bands (I wear these every time I go for a run or bike ride. They keep my hair in place! For the guys out there, just give these to your girlfriend or SO and they'll love them!)
* 1 pack of Orbitz gum. (I threw this in there just because it's one of my favorite gums)
* 1 Erin Baker's breakfast cookie (O-kay, I know I don't use these for training, but I won so many of them that I thought I would share the love!)
Here's what you have to do to win. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1) Become a follower of my blog, or, if you are already a follower let me know.
2) If you were one of the first 105 followers, you get an extra entry! Leave a comment telling me so!
3) Tell me what some of your favorite nutrition things are for training.
The giveaway will run until Friday, August 30th. I'll announce the winner next weekend. Good luck! :)