1. Baking and decorating Christmas cookies is always fun, no matter how old you are!
2. Every year we make a special treat for our neighbors. This year, we made pumpkin bread! My boys help me make it, then we walk around and deliver it to our neighbors. It always ends up being a fun and rewarding experience!
3. One of our Christmas traditions is a time capsule. I have the boys answer some questions about their favorite things, and then draw/paint a picture. Then, we put them in a "time capsule." Every Christmas, we get out the time capsule papers and drawings, read what was written, and talk about how much has changed. My boys love it and they always get a kick out of reading what they liked the previous years!
|It's supposed to be a picture of a train on tracks that are on a bridge over grass! :)|
5. If you have kids, you HAVE to go to The Portable North Pole [HERE] and make an email message to your kids from Santa. It is AWESOME! My boys, 3 and 5, were in awe and were totally captivated by seeing Santa talking to them on the computer!
6. Have you seen the movie, "Santa Buddies" yet? Seriously, I watched it with my boys the other day and got teary eyed! When that little dog sings in the pound...wow...tear jerker! It makes me want to go to the pound and adopt every dot that's there!
Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you for being such wonderful blogger friends! :)