June 10, 2010

And we're off!

Can you guess where we're going?

How about now?
I'll give you a hint, look at the items in the bottom of the picture! :)

That's right, we're going camping!!!  My husband and I are taking our boys camping for the first time this season and they are so excited!  Every year we go camping with them, and spend a couple of nights in the great outdoors.  But, now that they're 3 and 5, and more independent, it is going to be really fun!

So, for now, my training weekend that is usually filled with a long run and a long bike ride, will be replaced with fishing, hiking, and lots and lots of relaxation.  I cannot wait!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)
 

20 comments:

Patrick Mahoney said...

Awesome, have a good time!

KovasP said...

I can't believe your going camping and not bringing your running shoes! :) I'm camping at the end of the month and can't wait.

Jon said...

Have fun! Your kids are gonna love it!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

WOOOO have fun, I love camping!!

ShutUpandRun said...

Yay!! Camping is the best, especially in CO. Enjoy!!

Regina said...

What fun!!! I haven't been camping since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I married a city kid and now have a city kid. They can't handle nature.

Unknown said...

So cool! Have great time Aimee!

Krista said...

I love camping! We used to go all the time when I was a kid and lived in MN. I have not been in forever... Have fun!!

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

I knew as soon as i saw the bag of marshmallows and the box of graham crackers, CAMPING TRIP!!!
Have fun!

DRog said...

Enjoy those Blue CO skies!

AM! said...

omg...so cute! have a blast!!

funderson said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? You're coming my way! You should let me take you on a run. Enjoy Gunnison country!

Chef Amber Shea said...

Hope you have a great time!

Caratunk Girl said...

Have tons of fun!

JC said...

mmmmm marshmellows - have so much FUN!

Kathleen said...

I sure hope you are having better weather then we are in Denver!!!!!

Velma said...

I love camping!! Have a blast

Julie said...

Hi Aimee,
I miss Colorado! I used to fly out of Denver all of the time when I was a flight attendant:) I hope that you have a great time camping with the boys:)

Christi said...

I hope you had a great weekend of camping!

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun! Can't wait to hear about it!