September 20, 2011

A Handful is all you need!



Source
For as long as I can remember I have been on a search for the perfect sports bra.  I have tried sooo many in hopes of finding "the one," only to be disappointed time and time again.  They either chafe, don't fit right, don't give the right amount support, or give us the dreaded uniboob!  I don't know what most sports bra manufacturers are thinking, but women DO NOT want a UNIBOOB!!  Support...yes, uniboob...NO!

Now, I will be the first to admit that I have never been a "well-endowed" woman.  But, after having 2 kids which I nursed, what I did have pretty much disappeared.  And, I know there are many women out there that have experienced the same thing.  So, it became even more difficult to find something that worked for me.  

Enter the Handful...


I was given the opportunity to try out a Handful sports bra, and I was ecstatic!  I had read so many great reviews about it, but to be honest, I had my doubts.

BUT, this sports bra ROCKS!  It is cute, flattering, supportive, and super comfortable!  And, I have had ZERO chaffing issues with it, which is key.

PLUS, you can wear it for any and every activity!  I have worn it for yoga, biking, running, hiking, and during tris, and it is awesome!  I have even worn it as an every day bra because it is just sooo comfortable!

Oh, and I thought that I might be able to see the cute ruching on the front under my shirts, but you can't see it!  It's awesome!




My husband took the pics and made me flex...ha ha.  Seriously though, if you put this bra on, you would flex too because it just makes you feel like a strong, powerful woman!






I have had this sports bra since June and I have to tell you that it still feels like it's brand new.  After repeated use, the straps haven't stretched out, the seams haven't fallen apart, and I can just tell that it was made to last!  To me, this is important because as an active athlete that works out pretty much every day, I need something that will last.  I cannot afford to buy a new sports bra every 6months!

Plus, it comes in this cute mesh bag that doubles as a laundering bag for your washer!  How cool is that??

You can find out all about the Handful from their website HERE.  Seriously, if you have been searching for the perfect sports bra, you should give the Handful a try.  :)


*Note:  Although I was given a Handful to try and review, these are my own thoughts and opinions based on my own experience.  

21 comments:

Jason said...

I must be hungry beyond belief today because handful in my reader meant you were getting ready to tell my why almonds were awesome and all you needed was a handful.

Now the company/brand name of handful is awesome. That is just perfect in every sense.

And look at the guns.....you training for an Ironman or something?

Molly said...

Very cool,I will have to check those out since I'm not all that large either.

And looking strong there, lady!!!

Dawn said...

Ahhh....finally. Something that I may be able to wear. Since I have had 4 kids, work out and have done my Triathlons/Races...I have almost nothing left;) This might be "handy":)

Emz said...

62 days!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!

I love the bra.
Does it come with your arms! HOLY ripped woman!

misszippy said...

I keep seeing these bras all over the blogosphere..need to get my hands on one (like the pun?). Thanks for the review.

A Prelude To... said...

I'm currently more than a handful, so no comment on the bra, but WOOT!! look at those beautiful muscles!!

Caratunk Girl said...

I need to check that out, but my boobs are way too freaking big. They suck. I can never find anything that keeps those babies in check. This is totally worth a try!

ShutUpandRun said...

Even though I could only offer much less than a handful, I LOVE the look of this bra, especially the criss cross on the back.

justme said...

love the name ....

XLMIC said...

I am way too big. I have more than "you need" ... LOL. But it sure looks cute on you :)

Unknown said...

You look great!

I'm in a constant "perfect bra" hunt. I am well endowed though, so much more then a handful. (Though I am jealous. I would rather have a handful.)

I have managed to find an almost perfect bra for running, but I don't like it for tris, because it absorbs and holds too much water. Hoping to find the perfect one by next season!

Keith said...

I just thought a guy should leave a comment. Just because. I suppose I could have made a handful joke, or offered a handy fitting assessment, but that would be classless, right?
Talk about ripped!

Michael said...

I think it's more than the bra that makes you feel strong and powerful!! Girl you look good!! I'm super impressed with that flexed back :)

Tales of Roads & Trails said...

I think your back and arm muscles sold me on buying the bra!.. but seriously, I'll have to check them out. I found moving comfort over the summer and so far I still enjoy running in they're sports bra...I need a lot of support.

Maggs said...

Sometimes I wish I only had a handful. Just because the options are so much cuter.

Molly said...

this is the second review I've read about the handful, I must go out and grab myself some : )

Jill said...

Good Lord, Woman...you look AMAZING!!!! You're gonna kick some serious AZ butt!!

And some day, seriously, we need to run. Or ride. This is getting crazy....

xo

Regina said...

Trust me, it is just as hard to find great sports bra for us who have a handful x5. Our uniboobs look like we are smuggling a loaf of bread.

that one is cute, but my days of wearing those types are over. My boobs got bigger after BFing and one now is smaller than the other to add to the indignity. le sigh.

That one looks great on you though!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Okay, first of all, you have an amazing body!!! Amazing. Beautiful. Perfect. :) And second, I LOVE MY HANDFUL Bras!!!

carla said...

Oh My GOSH this is entirely what I need.


MizFit

RunToTheFinish said...

completely and totally love this!!! I have always had a small chest and swear some of these things could be tank tops