I know this has been going around for awhile now, and I'm sure you are all familiar with the rules. But, just in case you're not, here are the rules:
1. Make a post and link back to the person who tagged you with the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 7 great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them they've won!
1. Hi, my name is Aimee, and I am addicted to organizing. I love to organize things and put them in their own little area. This is a picture of my training binder. It has separate tabs for swim, bike, run, strength, registration receipts, etc.
You should see my cabinets and closets. I have labeled bins for just about everything!
2. I hate my hair. I have never liked my hair. I've tried long hair styles, cutting it short (something I will NEVER do again), and shoulder length cuts and I've never really liked any of them. I have a really bad habit of pulling my hair in a ponytail pretty much every day and it's getting old.
My problem is I just don't know what style would look best on me. If you've ever seen "What Not to Wear" on TLC you know about the hair stylist, Nick. I would love to make an appointment with him because he always seems to know the right hairstyle for everyone. Someday maybe...
3. I am TERRIFIED of spiders. Seriously, just looking through the images of spiders to put on here gave me the heebie geebies!!
4. I am horrible at making decisions. Sometimes I am spontaneous, but for the most part, I like to research things and compare options before making a decision. It drives my husband crazy, especially when it comes to decorating our house!
5. I love racing, but I really like being on the sidelines cheering on my loved ones and friends! Now that my husband is getting more into running, he's been doing more and more races. I love seeing him come down the course, taking pictures, ringing the cowbell with my boys, and cheering him on. It's so much fun!
6. Someday I think I would love to try my hand (or feet) at Ultra Running. There's something alluring about it and I think it would just be an amazing experience. This year is out of the question because of IMAZ, but maybe sometime in the future I'll work my way up to it! Who knows!?!
7. I love when my boys draw pictures for me and my husband. I have them all over our house and I love them all! They are on our refrigerator, the bedroom doors, in our bedroom, etc. and every time I pass by them they bring a smile to my face. :)
Now, to tag 7 other bloggers! This is tough because I know so many of you have already gotten it! So, I'm sorry to be so lame, but I'm going to tag all of you out there that haven't gotten it yet!
I hope you are all having a great weekend! :)