* This week has been awesome as far as training goes. It almost seems like I am training for a tri again because I've been able to swim, bike, and run! Yay! This week made me realize just how much I like to train for tris. Don't get me wrong, I love running, and I've been enjoying training for my marathons, but it's nice to switch things up a bit and go for a bike ride every once in awhile. The weather has been really nice here, especially for the end of Oct/early Nov., so I've been taking advantage of it and getting outside to ride. It's been great!
* Another reason I'm glad I've been able to ride outside is because I need to get my riding legs back in shape for next weekend! My sister and I are doing the Muddy Buddy in Phx. and I am so excited! We have our costumes picked out and everything and it's going to be so much fun! I'm thinking about wearing my VFF Bikilas for the race. Since we're bound to get muddy, I don't think I really want to get my running shoes dirty b/c they'd be a pain to clean! But, I don't know how they'll be on the bike. What do you think?
* I've decided to do the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge that Amanda at Run To The Finish is putting on. You can click on the button on the right of my blog to get the scoop!
* I went to my yoga class again yesterday, and it kicked my ass! The instructor focused a lot on working our core and legs/hips and it was tough! At one point, I was breathing so hard that my lips got tingly. Have I mentioned how much I love that class?!?
* I have a couple of exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, that I'm still waiting on. They need to be worked out a little more, but when I get it all figured out I'll be sure to share them with you! I'm pretty excited about them, so keep your fingers crossed that they happen! :)
Other Things Too:
* I've won three blog giveaways in the past couple of weeks and I am so excited!!! First, I won an awesome Nathan Handheld water bottle from Marcia at Running Off at the Mouth. Then, I won an awesome outside PR gift bucket from Mel at Tall Mom on the Run. Then, I just found out I won a nutrition goodie from Kevin at Half Tri-ing. Woohoo! :)
* I'm still trying to get together the stuff for my giveaway. I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I promise I'll have it up next week sometime. Yay!