February 2, 2010

LOST=Happiness, Groundhog=Sadness

For those of you who are LOST fanatics, like me, you know how exciting today is!  The season premiere is finally here...hooray!

 I feel like bustin' into song... "I'm so excited, and I just can't help it.  I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, I like it."  Ha ha ha.  I have been a fan of LOST since day one and can't wait to see how the season ends!!


On another note:
 Punxsutawney Phil predicts 6 more weeks of winter
Six more weeks of winter...ugghh!  Although it hasn't been too bad here in CO this month I am so ready for Spring.  Bring on the long days, the warm & sunny days, and the days of being able to ride/run outside without having to wear a billion layers!  Oh how I hope Phil is wrong!
  

2 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Totally with ya on the good and bad! By the way, thanks, now I have the song stuck in my head!! hahah

AM! said...

found your blog from run faster mommy. I hear you with wanting spring;-) i have a half as well this july...my first;-)