* Ummm...what training? Ha ha! IMAZ training was so intense and such a huge part of my life for so long that it's just really nice not to have a training plan to follow right now. I am LOVING doing my own thing! Plus, when I get my schedule figured out for next year I know I'll be back to training before I know it. So, for now, I'm taking it easy and enjoying time with my family. :)
Other Things Too:
* My secret blogger gift came in the mail!!! Woohoo!! I have to admit that when I saw it was from Beth at SUAR, I got a little nervous...ha ha. But, her gift was awesome! It had lots of goodies in it plus a great ornament for my Christmas tree that says, "Do one thing every day that scares you." LOVE IT! Thanks Beth! :)
* We got a pretty good snow storm today. The snow was the kind that falls gently and peacefully and just covers everything in puffiness! It was beautiful.
|Ian drew a forest and Owen drew himself with lots of colorful trees |
around him. You gotta love kid's drawings! :)
* My boys did their Time Capsule sheets this week too. Every year I have them answer some questions about things they like and draw a picture of whatever they want. Then, we put it in the Time Capsule tube with all of the ones from years past. We all love going through their sheets and seeing how they have changed over the years. They are getting so big and growing up so quickly...sigh.
* We finally made our gingerbread house! The boys had so much fun decorating it this year. Plus, I think they ate enough candy to last them through the rest of the year! :)
* Peanut Butter Gu!! Jon [HERE] was right..this stuff is good! I actually prefer Hammer Gels over Gu, but this Gu will definitely be part of my training/racing nutrition from now on! YUM!!